Architectural Digital Renderings – Looking Outwards 5

In the field of Architecture renderings of buildings have always been used to sell ideas. In order to win competitions or get clients, firms must produce a compelling case for their ideas. But, most people that aren’t architects cannot conceptualize space in plan, section, and elevation, so architects must make renderings in perspective of their ideas. Each rendering is a work of art so I couldn’t pick just one. Instead I will share my discovery of a firm called Studio Cyrille Thomas that works only as a rendering firm.

With their team of architects, artists, and experts in digital rendering. They create works of art with 3D modeling software such as Rhino, SketchUp, and Revit alongside Vray (a rendering software) and photoshop for architecture firms that need to sell their ideas to clients. I believe their rendering work is some of the most compelling because of their ability to capture the atmosphere that aligns with the architect’s concept behind each space. Anyone can learn to use these software to create a realistic looking image, but not many people can create a work of art that truly captures the feeling of being in a wonderfully designed space.

Studio Cyrille Thomas’ Website