danakim-LookingOutwards-12

For my final project I want to take one of my past studio projects and make an interactive, axonometric diagram. I wanted to add environmental analysis diagrams as well that would take the informative aspect of the diagrams a step further.

Monument Valley; Ustwo; 2014

Monument Valley is a mobile game that was created by digital design studio Ustwo. The puzzle game is an exploration through fantastical architecture and “impossible” geometry. Besides it overly-stunning visuals, it is praised for its use of optical illusions to create a stimulating gaming experience. It was created using Unity. I feel that it is a good reference and organizational method for how I would like users to navigate through my studio project.

Monument Valley; 2014
Monument Valley; 2014

The PLUS1 Poly-nuclear Program is an interactive APP created by Sub-Labs for the 10th Shanghai Biennale mobile unit. The app is used to transform photos into 3D scenes using algorithms. These scenes that are created become interactive fantasy worlds. Users can create an infinite number of these worlds. The app collects data such as time, weather, and location to further transform these worlds. I want to apply the same process they applied for creating the 3D scenes to recreate my environmental analysis diagrams.

PLUS1;2015
PLUS1;2015
PLUS1;2015

PLUS1; Sub-Labs; 2015