juyeonk-Proposal-12

For the final project, I will be creating an interactive game that is similar to both Flappy Bird and the T-Rex game of Google Chrome (the one that shows up when there’s no internet connection)

It is designed to make the user feel competitive and want to play more just like any typical games, but also to make the user feel happy while playing. That is why I decided to make the ‘main character’ of the game to be the dog. This dog will be flying in the air with the landscape passing by in the background. The goal of the game is not to shoot anything or avoid shooting or anything violent, but is to obtain bunch of floating items in the air. When it encounters a hat, the dog will wear the hat, and when it encounters a piece of clothes, the dog will wear it.

I believe that I will be able to create this by using randomly-created-landscape functions and loadImage() commands. Since The dog will be constantly changing its posture, I would need to use the for loop to constantly load different images.

Author: Claire

B.Arch Class of 2021 (Sophomore)