• Jarrek Holmes – “Drawing Movement” (9/20/2017) by jrholmes@andrew.cmu.edu -
    Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
  • Background Research : Social Robots (9/19/2017) by ahenson@andrew.cmu.edu - The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, California, created an interactive exhibit called Social Robots, aimed at children 6 years of age and older. These robots are...
  • Tech Demo 2: Robot Hokey Pokey (9/18/2017) by jameszha@andrew.cmu.edu - Using the Romi32U4 library, I programmed the Pololu Romi to play and dance to the Hokey Pokey song.
  • Tech Demo 2: Temporal Machine (9/18/2017) by hkedia@andrew.cmu.edu - This Machine uses Sonar to sense if an object is near the sensor, at which time it alerts the viewer by rapidly blinking LEDs. If the object is...
  • Tech Demo 1: Photocell Controlled Servo (9/18/2017) by rwong1@andrew.cmu.edu -    
  • Tech Demo 1: Controlling a Servo and LED using a Pushbutton (9/18/2017) by ekhill@andrew.cmu.edu - I used the digitalRead function to read the value of the button. Depending on the button state, the servo and LED were either moving in steps and on...
  • Tech Demo 1 — Servo/LED control. (9/18/2017) by skwon1@andrew.cmu.edu - I learned how to control a Servo through PWM pins. By using digitalRead, digitalWrite, and servo write, I read the input switch and told the servo to point...
  • Tech Demo 1 : Photoresitstor to Speaker (9/17/2017) by lbarron@andrew.cmu.edu - Photoresistor input acting as an ‘on’ switch for a speaker song output. (VIDEO LINK in case embed fails)
  • Tech Demo 1 (9/17/2017) by jdanzig@andrew.cmu.edu -
  • Tech Demo 1: SISO (9/17/2017) by wglasner@andrew.cmu.edu - A sonar sensor is used to define two states, one where there is an object present, and one where there is not. The servo will change its tick...