For this assignment, I decided to build on my performance for the previous assignment in order to make it at least 90 seconds. I added a few poses to my robot, added more chairs, and added walls so that the chairs did not immediately leave the reach of the robot.

The performance is very similar to the first, where the robot starts off struggling to flip a chair. When it finally succeeds, it smashes into the other chairs, flinging them around. Eventually, the chairs still end up leaving the reach of the robot or the robot gets stuck, creating an end to the performance. Neither of these were intentional, I think it makes the ending feel more natural but it does make it more difficult to control when and how the performance ends.