Thu Feb 4, 2021, 10:30AM to 12:20PM (Zoom)
Today’s class is primarily devoted to discussion.
- Brief check-in.
- Warm-up exercise: entrainment and synchrony.
- Any questions?
- Break out into groups by article. Discuss how to present the article (using the general prompts below) to the rest of the class who has not read the article.
- We’ll go article by article, taking turns presenting comments and observations on each.
- General prompts:
- What was the most inspiring idea?
- Was there a gap in logic or unexplored direction you noticed?
- Can we form any generalizations about categories of approaches or ideas?
- How might you apply the principles or categories to a design for a physical artifact?
- The second assignment is due before the next class.
- The list of selected readings (TBD) may inspire your research.