Due: Tues., Mar. 9, 10:30AM
Hobby Servo Samples List
- Actuate a piece of fabric with a pair of tendon lines using your servo and Circuit Playground. You may simply tape the servo down in a temporary mounting.
- Actuate one of your existing pneumatic actuators using the syringe with the servo motor and Circuit Playground circuit.
Hand Sewing Samples List
You will need 2 pieces of your muslin fabric cut at 6″x6″. For each technique below, make one full row. Follow along the video demonstrating six hand sewing techniques.
- Hand Sewing Introduction Demonstration – video by Natalya Pinchuk (basting stitch, tiny running stitch, backstitch, overcast, blanket, appliqué)
- Upload a post with the following:
- video of your two hobby servo samples
- images of your six hand sewing samples
- a few sentences about your approach and experience in the post.