This one was super hard and frustrating for me as soon as I hooked it up on my wall. The parts just stopped working and I was not sure if it was wiring or the battery pack. I tried reworking everything but it seems like maybe I may have left my batteries on and used them up?

The goal was to have the circuit playground react to light in a fun way. I wanted it to ‘light up’ when I turned on my lightswitch and begin the loop of the servo motor bringing the monkey up and down with a little “ding dong” tune. I chose the placement with the other decorations on my wall so that it somewhat flowed with them. Hence why I crafted another flower to go around the circuit playground. I really wanted to play with the humor or the hanging monkey as a way to welcome me into my space gently but with a laugh or smile.

I am pretty frustrated that it was working on tabletop and I hadn’t captured the moment when it did work. I am not good with the code editor and just figuring out the loops on my own was a challenge in itself.

The attempt: Battery pack was placed under the yellow flower, I took it down.