Thu. Apr. 29, 2021, 10:30AM to 12:20PM (Zoom)
Today’s class is primarily devoted to check-ins and hooking up air motors.
- Brief check-in.
- Any questions?
- We will keep our Monday, May 10 (9:30AM – 11:30AM) exam window. All students will be expected to attend this session.
- Any group that would like to present on Thursday, May 5 during class is welcome to do so. Those students presenting on 5/5 are expected to participate in the 5/10 critique, though they will not present their project on 5/10.
Quick progress review.
Air Pumps Demo: during class Garth will give a demonstration on wiring up the electronic air pumps to the Circuit Playgrounds. Students using air pumps will participate and get their own air pumps going.
Work session: Students not using the air pumps will have a work session guided by a technique Olivia will introduce.
- We’ll discuss individual objectives with each group.
- Please post a short blog post with a progress update.
- This is due Tuesday, May 4 at the beginning of class.