Skip to content
Summary of Main Projects, Fall 2020:
- Introduction & Map (Generativity). Write code to generate a map of an imaginary place.
- Living Wallpaper (Loop). Using p5.js, create a seamlessly looping, expressive, full-screen, 16:9 graphic, to be used as a personalized Zoom background.
- Abstract Clock. Using p5.js, create an abstract representation of the current time.
- Graphics Exercises. 20 brief exercises using p5.js.
- Interactions with Soli, a Novel Sensor. Using Soli Sandbox and p5.js on Glitch.com, develop a new interaction for the Soli radar sensor on the Google Pixel 4 Android device.
- Mobile Telematic. Using provided p5.js templates on Glitch.com and the Google Pixel 4, create a new mode of networked communication for handheld devices.
- Digital Mask. Using Snap Lens Studio and Snap Camera, create a digital mask or costume, and use it in a brief performance.
- Machine Learning Exercises. Experimentation with different ML readymades.
- Unity Exercises. Introduction to the Unity3D interface and scripting environment.
- Augmented Reality. Using Unity3D, create a a brief video about a site-specific virtual sculpture.