mokka – Soli Sketches

1. Clothing Rack Simulator/Shirt Memory Lane: The user will able to swipe right and left to simulate them going through clothes in a closet. It is a mundane action but a common one. On the bottom right corner, I initially wanted to have a space on the page where the user can see what they selected(by tapping). Then I thought of another idea where I wanted it to show either a ridiculously, deep description of that particular clothing  OR share stories, memories, and where it came from(this last part I like the most).
  2. Wack-a-Mole: Might be pretty self-explanatory but I wanted the tap movement to be able to emulate this idea of “wacking” the mole. Or, perhaps I may use this concept of wack-a-mole but metaphorize it into something else. Like maybe wack a cockroach/bug.
  3. Yes or No Trivia!: Now this may be too much of a stretch but I would still like to share. For this idea, users are able to answer random trivia questions via just swiping left for “No” and right for “Yes”.  So, for the question in the sketch below, the user should correctly swipe left(No, an apple is not an orange) and receive a number of points(not sure how I should do that yet). Should they swipe right(Yes, an apple is an orange) then they will lose that round of trivia. Once a user gets a question wrong, they are sent to a page which(maybe) shows a high-score board of all the players that have played and the option to retry and redeem themselves to beat their previously high score. I am not even sure how to implement this.