Dr. Mario – TextSynthesis

“We’re trying to get all the central parties to agree on the relative rankings, then the ratings will be assessed by the independent people,” Botolo said, referring to an expert commission.

Botolo said at least three other contenders will also vie for the top job.
Ethiopia has won global praise for its democratic credentials in recent years, but the ruling coalition has faced mounting dissent in the countryside, as many young people complain of political and economic marginalization.
Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn has been in power since 2012, but appears to be close to resignation after the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) party, his longtime ally, split over the summer.
TPLF is the largest of the coalition parties. Hailemariam resigned in February citing what he called threats to his life and a struggle to keep the ruling coalition united.
– Growing ethnic violence –
The mass protests that initially erupted over land rights and politics are now focused on wider grievances.
Ethiopia has nearly 100 ethnic groups, and recent ethnic violence in
various parts of
– this was from InferKit
That was kinda scuffed, “-Growing ethnic violence-“. I was expecting something much more light hearted.
Big Chungus was a huge, green, sausage-like creature that lived in the swamp. He loved to suck the toes of small animals, and he would often kidnap them and bring them back to his house to eat.
– this was from Narrative Device
Now this is what I was expecting! If you couldn’t guess my themes were Big Chungus and sucking toes, I think the tool did a wonderful job