Wormtilda – FinalPhase2

The main creator I have been looking at as I am ironing out the kinks of Unity is the YouTuber Sebastian Lague. He has a ton of videos that detail how he creates small but interesting projects in Unity, such as creating a flight simulator that uses real-word Earth data (such as Earth depth data to create a normal map for the globe model), or creating a barebones yet interconnected simulated  ecosystem.  I found his series on creating procedural plants particularly helpful. I don’t think any of these projects would necessarily be super engaging to play or are super artistically interesting, but I don’t think they aren’t really meant to be. I think they function well to highlight what can be done in Unity and to get viewers excited to create, which I think is really all I need for this project. I have also been watching a few videos on crowd simulation in Unity because I have a few ideas on how I can use a lot of AI agents in my project, which has been useful, but most videos detail projects that are probably more complex than I’ll need.