Physical computing Questions from Reading
- What would it take to get to a dystopian society like that in “society of spectacle”
- Do you think that the objects we own will ever be personified such as a refrigerator that seemed smug?
- “How smart does the bed in your house have to be before you’re afraid to go to sleep at night? – really interesting because of how it shows the constant anxiety attached to over measurement of daily activities (aka fitbit)
- Is time really the only commodity left?
- 25% discount of paintings on wall – similar to Amazon kindle adds on screen of kindle until payment
- What exactly does it mean for a “critical engineer” to raise awareness with each technological advance in our techno political literacy?
- Why exactly should the “critical engineer consider the exploit to be the most desirable form of exposure.
- Could there be other solutions to profound problems besides implementing more technology?
- Will the wealth of new data provided by “smart cities” aid anyone in making anyone happier?
- Will technology “literally disappear into the woodwork” as IOT is expanded to the outer reaches of our life?