Using any materials you wish, create an experimental/DIY/jank drawing machine. Perhaps your machine is an instrument to release the image that is trapped inside some everyday object, or perhaps your machine is a witchcraft you have constructed, and its scribbling is a divination. (For some ideas, see these notes.) Record a brief (10-15 second) video of your machine in action, and take a photograph of the drawing it created. Be sure to have your video and photo ready by the beginning of class on Wednesday, September 1.
- Create a blog post on this site.
- Title your blog post, Nickname – Drawing Machine, where “Nickname” is your course nickname.
- Categorize your blog post, 01-DrawingMachine.
- Upload and embed your video and photograph.
- Write a sentence describing your machine.