April Plan

I plan on refining and finishing the Slime Language piece I proposed earlier in the the semester (below I reposted the explantation of the project). I have already conducted the research I needed to but I have not found the proper execution for it yet. I will try to complete some offerings but I am struggling to find time to do them, due to required work in other classes.

I do want to make more work before the semester ends and I have an idea for a project dealing with medicine/remedies, but I don’t know if it entirely fits the scope of the assignment/class. I may tentatively begin working on that as well, yet I am not sure if I will complete it.

Slime Language:

A speaking system using a cross of the English alphabet, sign language, a Ouija board, tattoos, and gang signs.

Slime Language is a system that uses the phalanx sections of the fingers (proximal, middle, and distal) to plot the English alphabet on the hand. By pivoting and pointing with the thumb, words and sentences can be formed to create silent and performative communication between individuals. The placement of the letters is determined by its frequency in the language and accessibility on the hand.