The visit to the Children’s Museum was both overwhelming and educational. Besides the uncomfortable feeling of watching children on a Saturday afternoon as their parents stood close-by speculating, I was able to observe different interactions than those of the visit to the Children’s School. Overall, both visits showed that the children really like to interact with physical objects and touch things. Exhibits that were more visual, like the shy lights, tended to capture the children’s attention less. The children were more engaged in the “garage” and water exhibit because they were able to interact with the different installments and control more aspects of the installments to yield different outcomes. The children also interacted more with their parents rather than their peers at the museum, which was a contrast to the team-work that the kids took part in at the Children’s School. Overall, children really like to play with different textures and water. Their attention spans are very short when comes to exhibits that do not allow for change or exhibits where they simply observe change. I think our music wheel would fit in on the first floor around the area of the music sequencer and across from the kaleidoscope-type exhibit; however, I think the wheel will capture children’s attention for a very short period of time before they run off to do something else.