The Garage section at the museum was the one that I found the most interesting. Most of the other rooms had visual artwork, which were exciting and entertaining but did not involve much participation by the children. The garage had exhibits that allowed the children to get involved while allowing them to enjoy the visual art involved.

The exhibit that I found the most appealing was the Ball pulley machine. In this exhibit, the ball was to be placed on a pulley, which was then lifted up and set onto a track which travelled around the room before dropping back down. From my observations, this exhibit drew in a lot of interest due to its motion across the ceiling of the room. The pulley was also structured in a way that allowed the children to pull it up themselves without much assistance from parents. The parents had to place the ball onto the pulley due to height restrictions and this allowed for an appropriate amount of dependency on parents.

The structure itself was rather simple but I can understand how it might have looked very interesting to children.