what have we done since last progress report:

we created a prototype for our conveyor belt which has two platforms to hold the motor together and using a belt coupler to hold the magnet as the conveyor belt moves. below is a demonstration of how this structure works:

we also started working on different motions that could be done with cloth/paper after talking to Olivia Robinson about possible creative motions. so we started experimenting with folds to create the motion.

what are our future goals:

now that we have our suitcase, we want to try and build two mechanisms that can be structured side by side. we found a possible roadblock in which we will not be able know where to place our cloth and paper so we are trying to connect all the motion together.