Anishwar ~ I began working on the code programming the Bluefruit to play sounds. Using the built in light sensor on the Bluefruit, I programmed it to produce a two note phrase depending on how dark the area around it is. When the light is on, the Blue fruit is silent. When the area is at a medium level of darkness, the Bluefruit plays two notes: E and B. When the area is really dark, the Bluefruit alternates between D and A#. Because a medium level of darkness is generally not uncomfortable, the Bluefruit plays a melodic Perfect Fifth interval to indicate that while the area is somewhat dark it is not oppressively dark. However, when it does get that dark, the Blue Fruit plays a dissonant Augmented Fifth interval to convey the tension associated with being in a very dark space.

Elise ~ I wanted to try to inflate using the new pump, but totally need instruction for wiring that up. I sewed lace panels together to begin to make a piece to put over the inflatable. The tulle was too abrasive to my face, so I’d like to use the lace we have. I may look at A31 to see what other options there are, but I think the lace can work.

Lace curls for hair

I also focused on making the inflatable for my headpiece as the last one was a test to see how well is works under fabric. Also, the port for the air to go in needed to be moved to be able to be concealed (we don’t want the pump hanging in front of our faces. Adding elastic to further keep the inflatable in place is a must. I couldn’t get any to fully inflate and my arm couldn’t continue to pump the heart pump since it’s broken for me.

import time
from adafruit_circuitplayground import cp
    # Import the low-level hardware libraries.
import board
import pwmio
import digitalio
import analogio
import pulseio
import supervisor
import sys
    # Import the Adafruit helper library.
from adafruit_motor import servo

while True:
    print(cp.light)
    time.sleep(.3)
    tone_volume = 3
    if cp.light < 81 and cp.light &gt;= 36:
        cp.play_tone(329,.5)
        cp.play_tone(493,.5)
    elif cp.light < 36:
        cp.play_tone(293,.5)
        cp.play_tone(466,.5)