Tue. May 4, 2021, 10:30AM to 12:20PM (Zoom)
Today’s class is primarily devoted to final interventions.
- Brief check-in.
- Any questions?
- We will keep our Monday, May 10 (9:30AM – 11:30AM) exam window. All students will be expected to attend this session.
- Any group that would like to present on Thursday, May 6 during class is welcome to do so. Those students presenting on 5/6 are expected to participate in the 5/10 critique, though they will not present their project on 5/10.
Quick progress review.
Have you tested your project telematically using the MQTT server?
How can we best help you finish?
Work session: we’ll answer questions as needed.
- We’ll discuss individual objectives with each group.
- Please post a short blog post with a progress update.
- This is due Thursday, May 6 at the beginning of class.