99-355 A4 Spring 2016¶
Welcome to Introduction to Arduino!
This university-level micro-course is presented by the Integrative Design, Arts, and Technology (IDeATe) program at Carnegie Mellon University and makes use of the IDEATE@Hunt Collaborative Making Facility in the lower level of Hunt Library.
Note: this is an archived site from Spring 2016. You may wish to consult the current main course website at http://courses.ideate.cmu.edu/99-355.
- Intro to Arduino: Syllabus
- Topic Area Guides
- Technical Resources
- Reference Resources
- Sample Arduino Sketches
- SoftBlink1 Arduino Sketch
- SoftBlink2 Arduino Sketch
- SensorFade Arduino Sketch
- ReadAccelerometer Arduino Sketch
- ReadSonar Arduino Sketch
- ServoSweep Arduino Sketch
- SoundDemo Arduino Sketch
- EventLoopDemo Arduino Sketch
- MusicSequenceDemo Arduino Sketch
- InputHysteresis Arduino Sketch
- InputMatcher1 Arduino Sketch
- InputMatcher2 Arduino Sketch
- InputMatcher3 Arduino Sketch
The course materials on this site are offered under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license:
Introduction to Arduino by Garth Zeglin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Selected source code on this site is offered under a BSD License, as individually noted.