The group of children I observed was in the K. They were in a room like makerspace and trying to make an airplane. There were many simple but useful tools in that room. There was a kid that was very impressive. He was attracted into making an airplane by fixing two piece of wood together and color the wings. However, when he did not understand how the bolt works to fix things together, the tutor besides him did it for him. The good thing is that he was very creative in coloring the wings. I see other kids often just use one color to color the wing, but he tried a lot of colors. After he finished his plane, he was very proud of what he did and explain the plane for us. He also showed us the different things in the room as fi he was the host. I see industry during this process.

I also observed children in 4’s in a classroom. They were led by a teacher in a scenario that they were encouraged to draw a picture for a kid who could not attend school that day. They were very dedicated in doing that. I see initiative in this process.