Day 9: (Wed Sep 28, Week 5) Children’s School Observation Visit

Notes for 2022-09-28.

Assignments

1. Current assignment, due next Monday Exercise: Motor Marble Run Tile

Administrative

• Please meet directly at the Children’s School, MMC-17. Please meet at the south lobby, one floor down from the rotunda entrance to Margaret Morrison. Please be prompt, we will enter the secure school area precisely at 12:20PM.

• Please remember to bring and wear an N95 or equivalent mask.

• Please also dress for outdoors; it turns out we’ll be observing on the playground for a good portion of the time.

• Please note the school is a secure area. We’ll need to be escorted through the doors and wear name tags. If for some reason you need to leave during class, please check in with the main office so you do not trigger any alarms.

Agenda

• I will have printouts of the observation form for you and the school will loan us clipboards and provide name tags.

• We probably won’t have any substantial opportunity for discussion today, so please hang onto your notes and we’ll go over them in detail on Monday.

• If you have any problems with the current assignment, please don’t hesitate to email me.

• A couple of you took fresh Picos from the drawer: I forgot to warn you that you’ll need to install CircuitPython. It’s not difficult; instructions are on the Raspberry Pi Pico reference page on the course site.