For my prototypes, I tried to extend or change my movements.
In the first prototype, I extended the movement of my fingers. I lengthened my finger with the cardboard and made it a fake finger with a string actuator. In the next one, I created a new movement on my upper arm with a string connecting tow actuators. I had 4 in of the curling pieces in a series, but reduced the number so that it would fit on my arm better. In the last one, I created a new movement for my leg. I tried to create an extra leg that could kick in a different direction.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.