Today we’d like to introduce the next assignment and see what we can do to help you get started.
- Introduce Assignment 9 and form collaborative pairs.
- Introduce some basic hand-sewing vocabulary.
- Brainstorm kinetic rules for the assignment.
- Work in pairs to talk about ideas for the composition.
- New office hour times follow. We will use the same class Zoom meeting for office hours, you can just drop in any time.
- Garth: Tuesday 4:30-6:00PM
- Jules: Monday 5:00-7:00PM
- David: Sun 4:00-6:00PM
- Olivia: Friday 10:30AM-12:30PM
- If you have any technology concerns in regards to using zoom or creating videos at home, please let us know.
- Check in.
- Introduce assignment 9.
- Show some hand-sewing videos.
- Watch dance video.
- Brainstorming session.
- Class activity
- Story Board – MAKE A COPY BEFORE EDITING!
- Break into pairs
- Gather as a large group to share.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.