Today (Apr 9) we are going to hear every group’s project idea, then go through a hands-on hand-sewing tutorial for students who need it.
- Review your final project ideas.
- Discuss hand-sewing techniques.
- New calendar to track office hours, see Calendar Page
- New office hour times follow. We will use the same class Zoom meeting for office hours, you can just drop in any time.
- Jules: Monday 5:00-7:00PM
- Garth: Tuesday 4:30-6:00PM
- Olivia: Friday 10:30AM-12:30PM
- David: Sun 3:00-5:00PM
- Check in: how are you + do you have your materials handy?
- Full class: tell us your big idea
- Hand-Sewing Tutorial
- For more, please see our Textile Resources page
- Jim Henson
- Brothers Quay Street of Crocodiles
- Jules’ sample videos (via screen share)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.