Assignment 3 – Thank you for being a signal!

Gotta love those zany ladies from Miami! They’re fun, they’re flirty, you might even call them golden.

But what if those same Golden Girls were right in your own back yard – in baker hall!

(This was made by recording myself throwing a large book at the ground at the end of baker hall as my impulse – see below. Gotta love literature!)

Think halls are boring? What if those same ladies were in a stairwell!

(This was made in a similar fashion to the first, but the recorder was at the top of a winding stairwell whereas the book throwing was at the bottom of that stairwell – see below.)

Now for the fun stuff.

Do you love Bojack Horseman? Talk about a cross-over episode!

(This was made by using the Bojack Horseman Theme song as the impulse – see below. I like what the warp sounds at the beginning of the song/impulse did to the song “thank you, thank you, thank you…”  Overall the whole thing swells in a pretty beautiful way.)

More of a Rick and Morty fan? In honor of the season finale last night, thank you for being a… fan.

(This was made by using the Rick and Morty Theme song as the impulse – see below.  The beginning is pretty soft, but the middle is more audible and it is very eerie.)

Here’s a fun lil video that convolved the golden gals’ lovely faces through the bojack video theme song. If there is one thing to learn from this project, it’s that you can never have too much golden girls. Enjoy!