- Please fill out this very brief Materials Kit Survey
- Share and Critique Weavings for Improvisational Weavings, Part 3: The Deeper Dive
- Format: Alt-Text, Interpretation (Story), Heart-Triangle-Star
- Exit Ticket (below)
CRITIQUE FEEDBACK FORMAT
- Observe: Write an Alt-Text sentence or two for each weaving.
- Interpret: Based upon your observations (not what the maker has written), what story or meaning do you interpret from the weaving?
- Heart: What is something you learned from the weaving? What is something you think is going well in the weaving?
- Triangle: What aspect of the weaving could use more attention or improvement?
- Star: Write a question you have for the maker of the weaving.
DUE FOR NEXT CLASS
The following are due by the beginning of class, Thurs., :
- Do: If you are not in Pittsburgh and have not received your materials kit in the mail, check-in with Olivia about making a cardboard loom frame.
- Create a blog post on this WordPress site of a piece of textile based artwork or creation that you love.
- Upload a few photos of the work, a credit of who made it, and a link to where you found it.
- Write text about why you chose it and any information about how it was made.