- Announcements: Indigo Dye Workshop and Natural Dye Workshop
- MuseumLab Gymlacium in the Stacks
- Demo: Finishing Techniques
- Handout: Finishing Techniques
- Slideshow: Tapestry Weavings
- Exit Ticket (below)
DUE FOR NEXT CLASS
The following are due by the beginning of class, Thursday, 9/24 :
- Complete your weaving for Tapestry Weaving Assignment. It should be finished and taken off your loom with the warp ends finished using one of the finishing techniques.
- Create a blog post on this WordPress site to document Tapestry Weaving Assignment.
- Categorize your post with this WordPress category: Tapestry Weavings
- Write a brief paragraph outlining your explorations: intended effects, surprises, discoveries, challenges, successes.
- Embed clear, quality images of your weaving in the blog post.
TAPESTRY WEAVING RESOURCES
Tapestry Technique Online Resources:
- An awesome resource for beginner weavers! Fibers and Design
- Another technique resource: The Weaving Loom
- Very fundament weaving technique covered: Schacht Weaving