- Deeplocal, Pittsburgh’s premiere creative technology and experience design agency, is looking for interns. Please let me know if you are interested in applying.
- Our Labor-Based Grading Contract is discussed here; please sign it here.
- Exercises #1b have been posted at OpenProcessing (exercises 11-19), due this Wednesday.
Review of Deliverables #1a
A quick review of some of your exercises: identifying issues, spotlighting excellence
- One with Everything: nice learning
- Calendar: no month vs. month with leap year
- Mehretu: not 640 and not square
- Dashed Line: poor frame rate, attractive, good tinkering
- Grid, Interrupted: nice exploration, nice concept
- Moiré: no interaction, gorgeous, smart
- Critter Stamps: incorrect, funny
- Sashiko: good, intriguing
- Schotter: subtly incorrect rotation, linearity
- Procedural Landscape
- Gestural Interactive
- Telematic System
- Exploring Machine Learning