Provide a physical item that demonstrates your ability to 3D Model, prepare the model in a secondary 3D printing application, and 3D Print.
- Prepare a 3D File in Rhinoceros 3D
- Geometry should be Closed, Solid Polysurface
- 3D print should be no less than (33) cubic cm (2 cu. in.)
- Successfully export 3D Model as a valid-mesh, stereo-lithography file [.stl]
- Successfully prepare 3D Print in NVBot Cloud -or- Zortrax Z-Suite
- Submit documentation of your work (Rhino File; [.stl]; & images)
*READ ME* The following is a suggested project. You are NOT required to follow these guidelines. You may create your own original project if you prefer:
Using Rhinoceros 3D, create a 3D Model that exhibits porous qualities (i.e. sponge, moonrock, mesh, see Google image results). Successfully export geometry as [.stl] file-type and prepare in NVBot Cloud Interface or Zortrax Z-Suite. Send to printer.
- *Zortrax M200 3D Printer & Z-Suite
- *NVBot 3D Printer & NVBot Cloud Interface
- Virtual Cluster Macbooks [optional]
- Rhinoceros 3D
* You have the option of using the Zortrax M200 -or- the NVBot for 3D Printing your models. You do NOT have to use both.
- Zortrax M200: ABS Plastic, spool
- NVBot: PLA Plastic, spool