Due: Thu Jan 27, class time
For the second round of precedent research we would like everyone to look outside the existing course resources to find a project related to the course themes.
Please explore both online and library resources to find another project which can provide insight into the development of a wearable kinetic pneumatic piece. Please consider the following questions:
- What feature of the work could we specifically evolve into a technique for wearable kinetic sculpture or costume?
- What details of the artwork or concept are not immediately apparent and how do they inform the work?
- Are there closely related works?
Please post a brief report to the course site and be prepared to lead an in-class discussion. Please include the following in your post:
- one-sentence synopsis of the result
- one-sentence answers to the prompt questions above
- links to additional sources, if online
- images or an an embedded video, if available