Tue Jan 18, 2022, 12:20PM to 2:10PM
Welcome! We will post a daily agenda page for each class; these will be your essential guide to the progress of the class.
- Your instructors, Olivia and Garth.
- Brief synopsis of the course objectives, topical themes for Spring 2022.
- Mutual introductions.
- Syllabus and website
- Any questions?
- Laser cutter access for Spring 2022.
- Updates on course modality and lab access.
- Computing needs.
- Please answer the brief course survey if you haven’t already.
- Please take a few moments to fill out the Office Hours Poll.
Materials for Thur., Jan. 20
You will need to gather the following materials for next class.
- Pen, pencil, sharpie
- 3-5 ziplock bags (at least quart size)
- Double stick tape
- Scotch tape or clear packing tape or duct tape
- Straw or tube for blowing air
- Cardboard (can be from boxes)
- Useful, but not required: x-acto knife or box cutter
- Gather the materials from the list above if you haven’t already for Thursday.
- Read the syllabus all the way through.
- The first assignment is due before class on Thursday.