Adjusted Slopers pt. II – Sarah Xi

Visual Portfolio, Posts & Image Gallery for WordPress

I finally finished adjusting my slopers! Here are some changes from last time:

  • Brought the armscye down by a lot so it was less tight
  • Opened up the top part of sleeve since I took in 1 cm from center last time it was too tight all the way through.
  • Leveled the bodice at the bottom (waist line) (I realize now that I took the pictures before I trimmed it)
  • Tucked in 6cm from hip horizontally so waist to crotch length is shortened.

I almost done ripping the seams out of everything so the new sloper paper templates are coming soon.

Leave a Reply