- Visiting Designer: Kelly Gualtieri
- Break (~1:50pm)
- Sewing Q&A
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback
Zipper Feet! For those with IDeATe machines: please pick up a zipper foot from A9. They are available!
- Pattern Cutting: Architecture of Fashion by Pat Parish
- All books digitized for this class – Including the Pattern Magic books
Reference book: First time garment fitting : the absolute beginner’s guide by Sarah Veblen (Available online through Hunt Library).
Sewing Machine Manuals
Reference Book: Sewing for the Apparel Industry by Claire Shaeffer (Available online through Hunt Library).
All Books Digitized for This Class
All books digitized for this class
DUE FOR NEXT CLASS
The following are due by the beginning of class, Wed. April, 14 :
- View the videos for Sewing Samples Set #4. Actually sewing the samples is optional.
- Bring to next class:
- your full garment sketches and images
- small sloper patterns cut outs
- scotch tape
- extra plain paper