- In-class Activities: Worktime
- Break (~1:50pm)
- In-class Activities: Continue
Select a Day for Final Critique – The class decided to postpone our final critique to take place during finals. Please go to this When2Meet page and put in your availability so we can plan a time to meet for the class. Please fill out by Friday, April 30.
Missing or Make-up Homework due May 7 – If you are missing any assignments or have assignments you would like to make and submit, please turn all of those items in by May 7. Everything except you finished Full Garment must be turned in by May 7 (11:59pm).
Sundays 4-6pm Office Hours – I will continue to hold open office hours from 4-6pm on Sunday evenings. Just log onto our class zoom line.
Share where you are at with your garment.
Work hour – everyone share what you need to work on for this next hour. We will check in at the end of the hour to see how the hour of work time went and where you are at.
- All New Fabric Savvy : How to Choose & Use Fabrics by Sandra Betzina (CMU Hunt Library online book)
- Pattern Cutting: Architecture of Fashion by Pat Parish
- Books digitized for this class – Including the Pattern Magic books
First time garment fitting : the absolute beginner’s guide by Sarah Veblen (Available online through Hunt Library).
Sewing Machine Manuals
Reference Book: Sewing for the Apparel Industry by Claire Shaeffer (Available online through Hunt Library).
All Books Digitized for This Class
All books digitized for this class
DUE FOR NEXT CLASS
The following are due by the beginning of class, Mon. May 3 :
- Continue working on your full garment.
- Upload a project update blog post with a few photos and sentences about your progress and what your next steps are. This is due at the beginning of next class. We will share our posts with each other.