- In-class Activities: Work time
- Break (~1:50pm)
- In-class Activities: Continue
I will offer office hours on Sunday, May 2.
Worktime and Sign-up for talking with Olivia.
- All New Fabric Savvy : How to Choose & Use Fabrics by Sandra Betzina (CMU Hunt Library online book)
- Pattern Cutting: Architecture of Fashion by Pat Parish
- Books digitized for this class – Including the Pattern Magic books
First time garment fitting : the absolute beginner’s guide by Sarah Veblen (Available online through Hunt Library).
Sewing Machine Manuals
Reference Book: Sewing for the Apparel Industry by Claire Shaeffer (Available online through Hunt Library).
All Books Digitized for This Class
All books digitized for this class
DUE FOR NEXT CLASS
The following are due by the beginning of class, Mon. April, 26 :
- Keep working on project. Come ready to share abut it.