Currently, our team has been able to figure out how to safely secure our interactive “horns” on to a helmet. This ideation involved looking at various structures and materials to see what would work best. Originally, we used rubber bands to tie them down but later laser cut a mechanism frame so that it is more stable.

Moving forward, we decided that we wanted our musician to have a costume that has lots of tassels and cuts. We also are working on designing tassels for the horns on the helmet as we don’t want to show its original form.

Below are some videos where we tested the motion of the horns with a hand pump and with motors. Both horns move at the same time in the last video, but there are on separate motors and can move independently.