Kyle Leve-Looking Outwards-01

An interactive project that I had discovered that inspires me is the works by Front Pictures. I find their work very interesting because it combines technology, music, and the human body to tell a story and create a performance. Every effect that is in all their performances seems to need a specific script timed perfectly to create the desired effect that corresponds with the music and characters. In addition, all the visual effects need to be programmed in a way that reflects the objects that are shown. It appears that there are only around 5-10 people in the group that focus on the effects, music, choreography, and overall story which makes what they do even more impressive. What I really admire about this project is that although there have been similar things to this in past, nothing is the same as what Front Pictures displays. This project points to an age where technology can be implemented in new ways to create live performances that tell unique stories in new and innovative ways.

Front Pictures performance.