spingbing-FinalPhase1

I am planning on using the looking glass with Unity for my final project to create a piece that is responsive to the user using the makey-makey.

For my concept, I have recently found myself interested in the immediate as well as ultra-long term effects of nuclear war. I have already produced a couple of projects around this concept in other classes regarding the far end of this timeline, but for this class I would like to address the immediate effects.

The piece will consist of:

1. a foggy, dusty environment with particles and debris flinging around the walls of the looking glass
  2. explosions in the background which may potentially “shake” the camera view of the box, triggered by the makey-makey button
  3. a person or a couple of people who are coughing, running around, and banging on the glass as though they are trying to escape the environment they are in
    1. a default position will be to be sitting curled up in the corner looking miserable. Perhaps I will use a webcam to notice when the user comes so the person can look up at them?