i love this human and they keep giving me motivation to like live and also they are beautiful pic.twitter.com/nddnpFI6wj
— free all political prisoners (@angxlthenerd) September 11, 2020
IF YOU SEE THIS COP SHIT AT CMU, I WANNA KNOW.
if a student can cheat in your class then they deserve to
— everest (@everestpipkin) September 12, 2020
I’m not requiring you to follow my rules.
I’m inviting you to make something good.
That said, I plan to offer more constraints for those of you who want a sharper edge to push against.
- Exit Ticket responses from 9/9.
- Visit from CMU alumna and former 60-212 TA, Claire Hentschker.
- Animation & Movement lecture.
- Exit Ticket for 9/14, below.
Animation & Movement
- Lerp (frame-based)
- Lerp (frame-based) with a shaping function
- Problems with frame-based animation
- Lerp (time-based)
- Time-based motion is affected differently by delays
- Sinusoidal movement
- Play with phase, frequency, etc.
- Circular & elliptical movement
- Lissajous Movement
- Zeno’s motion (i.e. approaching a target; lowpass filter)
- Zeno’s with atan2 for orientation
- Motion Capture
- Motion Capture with Squash & Stretch
- Particle: Attraction & Repulsion
- Particles: Fireworks
- Particles: Vector Field
- Particle-Particle Interactions: Springs
- Flocking demo with sliders
- Coding Train Flocking
- Coding Train Particles
- Coding Train Attraction & Repulsion
- p5.js Flocking Demos etc.