sweetcorn-soli-sketches

My first (and favorite ;-0) idea for my Soli project is a song generator for your loved ones. By reaching toward the Soli sensor at various angles and speeds, you create a melody that in turn generates a song, ideally with lyrics generated after analyzing the lyrics of lullabies and love songs. Complete with an animated dog who sings the songs and a few different modes (lullaby for children, party song for friends, romantic song for lovers, etc.), this app is sure to entertain.

My second idea is a visual party with friends. When you and your friends enter the same room in the party, you can collectively control the loveliest, most beautiful and intricate designs. Shared music and lights are enough to make you feel at ease with your friends.

My third, and admittedly least developed, idea is a group meal planner. When you enter the app you can select how long you have to cook in preparation for a lovely group meal with your friends. You can then select what you want to bring to the table, quite literally. The app then guides you through the cooking steps, offering instructions and timers.