miniverse-gtp2

It’s shocking how the network switches from personal narrative to informative third person based on the prompt. I want to experiment more by feeding prompts toeing the line in-between to see any biases in the training set to favor 1 style of writing versus the other.

Generated text:

Before leaving to college my mom told me shocking news. My grandmother who is over 90, and doesn’t see eye to eye with any of us, wanted to live with us to help take care of my grandfather. I couldn’t believe it! There is so much emotional baggage that my mom is holding on to that she doesn’t realize she’s causing. The other thing that has gotten me stressed out is her shopping spree! While I was in town she went out shopping and bought clothing for my grandmother that wasn’t in her wardrobe. While I was home she had my grandfather take her

another example:

He was impeached. [97] [98] He died in London in 1866, unmarried. He was second son of Charles Gavan Duffy, and brother of Charles Gavan Duffy, 18th Baron Ardee. “The Mannings of San Francisco” (published 1898) includes an account of this group of characters. The words used here are taken from the 1884 memoirs of Mary and Tom Manning, which were originally published in the “San Francisco News”.