mokka- GPT -2

I want chicken for dinner. In – N – Out is closed. The Girl Scouts cookies are nowhere to be found. It’s supposed to snow tonight and my tires on my Tahoe are supposed to be the right size, I need to get new windshield wipers, and we need to start Christmas shopping. And then I got an email from our real estate agent and she says our stuff is DONE! There were a few things that had to be fixed in the house and we didn’t get to sign the lease agreement. Bummer. We will get it tomorrow or Monday. Woo hoo! However,
– I love the energy produced here. Most of these sentences had nothing to do with chicken or dinner but were very entertaining to read! The last “However,” is such a mystery to me; I don’t know how to react to it.

I hate people. It’s like they think if they have an opinion, I have to hear it, and if I don’t agree I have to scream my head off and curse them out and all sorts of shit. It really makes me mad. I actually stopped in at work today because I needed to refill my Dunkin ‘Dogs, and I mentioned to my supervisor that I wasn’t feeling well. And it’s not that I want sympathy, I’m sick of hearing about it. I’m already sick of the flu. If someone is sick, they need to stay home. All the rest of us should have
– First of all, the words generated felt angrier than how I was initially feeling, to be honest. Second, Dunkin ‘Dogs??