pinkkk-CriticalInterface

(To) interface is a verb (I interface, you interface ...). The interface occurs, is action.

-Be gentle with your keyboard, after 70 years typewriting your fingers will appreciate it. 

-Change the keyboard settings to one that doesn't match the images printed on your keys. Once you get used to it, change again. 

-Do not click today.
 I find this to be most interesting because it fundamentally challenges my understanding of an interface. I have always thought of "interface" as something on FIGMA that the design team passes on to the front-end team to implement. It's something that's for sure comes to life from static pixels to interactive components of a live app, but I've never thought of the word as a verb. The level of familiarity that I have with having interfaces in every moment, every angle of my life, has made me forget that the word "interface" is not just a noun before "interface designer", it's what I interact with and what I need as I am typing down this particular letter. These are all interfaces, but I've forgot about their existence because of how they are well integrated in me.